Premises Liability & Slip and Fall Injury Attorneys
Serving Kansas City, Independence, Blue Springs & Lee’s Summit
Horn Law has a concentration in injury cases caused by dangerous and hazardous conditions and we frequently handle cases against:
- Retail stores, including grocery stores, salons, etc.
- Businesses and other organizations
- Cities & Municipalities
- Apartments, Rental Properties, etc.
Slip, trip, and fall injury cases are often referred to as “Premises Liability.” In Missouri and Kansas most property owners carry liability insurance to cover injuries that are due to the owners’ negligence (neglect). Negligence claims can be based on several different circumstances, including:
- Failure to fix, repair, clean, or cord off a hazard or dangerous condition
- Failure to warn of a hazard or dangerous condition
- Failure to regularly inspect the premises for hazards and dangerous conditions
- Failure to enact policies, procedures, and protocols that minimize or eliminate hazards or dangerous conditions
Douglas Horn and Lead Litigation Attorney Laurie DelPercio have an extensive track record in claims & cases involving dangerous conditions. Legal consultation and investigations, including photographs, witness statements, and background evaluations, are vital in any slip, trip, and fall accident.
Contact Our Kansas City Slip and Fall Attorneys Today
The Horn Law lawyers will provide telephone and office legal consultation in any type of injury case caused by a dangerous condition. In addition to home, or hospital appointments, Mr. Horn or Ms. Del Percio can provide face-to-face legal consultation in their home office in Independence or at their conference offices located in downtown Kansas City, North Kansas City, & Overland Park, Kansas.