Horn Law Blue Springs Consultation Office
908 NW Vesper St
Blue Springs, MO 64015
If you live in the Blue Springs area or were hurt while visiting Blue Springs, it is important that you understand your right to obtain compensation from the person or the company that caused you harm. The civil justice system allows you to make a claim for damages and to resolve your case either in court or out, obtaining full monetary compensation for all of the economic and non-economic losses you suffer. However, knowing how to successfully pursue a claim can be complicated.
Fortunately, a local Blue Springs personal injury lawyer from the Horn Law Firm, P.C., can help you to pursue your case. Our attorneys provide free case evaluations and comprehensive investigations. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting us today online or by phone.
A Blue Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help If You’ve Been Hurt
The injury attorneys at the Horn Law Firm, P.C., have been representing clients for more than two decades in Blue Springs and surrounding areas in Missouri. We have a long history of helping injury victims to obtain the compensation that they deserve. Some of the different claims handled by our injury attorneys include cases arising from:
- Car Accidents – Each year, thousands of people are injured or killed by distracted, drowsy, drunk or dangerous drivers. A driver who breaks the rules of the road or is unreasonably careless must pay for losses he or she caused the accident victims to suffer.
- Motorcycle Crashes – Motorcycles can be deadly, especially if drivers don’t see the bikes or fail to yield to motorcyclists as required by law. When a driver makes a mistake or breaks the rules and causes a motorcycle crash, the driver should pay damages to the motorcyclist or motorcycle passengers that get hurt.
- Truck Accidents – Truck drivers are expected to have a commercial license and to be professional and safe when they drive. Unfortunately, truck drivers still make mistakes and cause accidents. Both drivers and the companies that employ them can be held legally liable when a truck accident happens
- Injuries to Children – Children can be injured in many different ways, whether they are hurt during the birthing process, drown in swimming pool accidents or are harmed as a result of negligent supervision. In any case where a child sustains an injury, it is important for parents to get help in protecting their child’s legal rights.
- Wrongful Death – Someone who causes a death should be made to pay surviving family members not just for the loss of the deceased’s income, funeral expenses and medical bills but also for a lifetime of lost companionship and financial support.
In these and other injury situations, a personal injury lawyer at the Horn Law Firm, P.C., will fight for your legal rights to obtain monetary damages. Your lawyer will investigate and pursue your claim and keep you informed at every stage in your case.
Contact Our Blue Springs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Choosing a personal injury lawyer can be daunting, especially when you are coping with serious injuries or with the death of a loved one. You need to make sure your lawyer is a caring, competent advocate who will treat your claim with the importance it deserves. At the Horn Law Firm, P.C., we work to show you from the start that we take client satisfaction seriously. We offer free initial consultations in which we evaluate your case and thoroughly investigate your claim. We strive to settle cases for policy limits without ever having to go to court, but we also won’t hesitate to put together a strong claim with the goal of convincing a jury to see things your way and award you the compensation that you deserve. Our unique approach to handling client cases has helped us to have tremendous success in obtaining damages for those who have been hurt. To schedule a consultation at our conveniently located Blue Springs office, give us a call or submit our online form today.