Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Serving Kansas City, Independence, Blue Springs & Lee’s Summit
Injury Lawyer, Doug Horn, Lead Attorney of Horn Law, has successfully resolved hundreds of Missouri and Kansas workers’ compensation claims.
- Falls from scaffolding, ladders, platforms, etc.
- Industrial Accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents (including truck, construction vehicles, farm equipment, and forklifts)
- Construction Accidents
- Electrical and fire-related accidents, resulting in burns, electrocution, and permanent disability and disfigurement
- Chemical hazards/toxic exposure
- Equipment or machinery defects or failure
- Construction site injuries
- Crane Accidents
Because Missouri Workers’ Compensation law is complex, we encourage injured workers to consult, free of charge, with Lead Attorney Doug Horn. Mr. Horn can review your case and determine if legal representation is necessary to recover fair and full compensation.
What Should You Look For In A Kansas City Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
1. Look for an attorney who has a track record in workers’ compensation settlements. Because workers’ compensation law is controlled by a special state statute, it is very important the attorney handling your claim has had extensive experience in workers’ compensation cases.
2. Look for an attorney who can answer your questions. Ask the attorney for specific information about other similar cases he or she has handled. As well, ask the attorney about his or her experience with the medical issues expected in the claim for permanent partial disability awards.
3. Look for an attorney who can devote his or her full professional abilities and resources to the claim. When you take into account the special medical experts required in a claim for workers’ compensation benefits, you need an attorney who will make your case a priority.
4. Look for an attorney who can handle the details of your claim. For instance, an injured worker may be entitled to special medical treatment or expense reimbursements and your attorney needs to make sure you are receiving all benefits available under the state law.
5. Finally, look for an attorney who has a very good staff of assistants and paralegals. This can make a world of difference in making sure the case is constantly moving forward.
Horn Law offers you a free investigation. Legal consultation, case assessments, and examinations from an experienced personal injury attorney are important when you are working with insurance claim agents or other insurance company representatives. Contact Horn Law at 816-795-7500 free of charge for legal consultation.