Horn Law – Easy To Contact, Quick To Respond
Horn Law’s primary office is located close and convenient to Independence near the intersection of I-70 and I-470. We are located directly across the street from the Costco in the Eastland Business District. The street address is 19049 Valley View Parkway, Independence, Missouri 64055.
In addition to Costco, other landmarks near our office include the Independence Events Center, home to the Missouri Mavericks (ice hockey) and the Missouri Comets (indoor soccer). Restaurants in the vicinity include Paneras, Red Robin, Kobe Japanese Steak House, and Golden Corral.
Horn Law is located in a strip of professional offices with parking directly in front of the entrance. Synergy Physical Therapy is our neighbor.
Horn Law Consultation Offices
Horn Law has 3 Kansas City area consultation offices that accommodate the entire Kansas City area.
- Kansas City Crown Center (2300 Main, 9th floor, Regus Office Floor). The building is located just to the north and adjacent to the Kansas City Union Station. We validate underground garage parking located directly below 2300 Main.
- Kansas City Northland (Zona Rosa). Our Northland office is located in the Citizen’s Bank Building located across the street from Dillard’s at 7280 NW 87th Terrace, Suite 210, Kansas City, Missouri 64153. The office is located on the 2nd Floor.
- Overland Park, Kansas (Lighton Tower). The Horn Law consultation office is located at 7500 College Blvd., Overland Park, KS. You will notice 3 red stone and glass buildings known as the Lighton Towers. Our consultation office (7500 College Blvd.) is on the 5th floor of the tallest building of the 3. Look for the green steeple on top.
- Blue Springs (908 NW Vesper Street)
- Lee’s Summit (233 SW Greenwich Drive, #156)
Attorneys Douglas R. Horn and Laurie L. Del Percio offer home and hospital consultation appointments by arrangement. In order to respect privacy and personal preferences, we ask that family members assist in arranging for our visit.
Horn Law offers you a free investigation. Legal consultation, case assessments, and examinations from an experienced personal injury attorney are important when you are working with insurance claim agents or other insurance company representative. Contact Horn Law at 816-795-7500 free of charge for legal consultation.