Horn Law Lee’s Summit Consultation Office
233 SW Greenwich Drive, #156
Lee’s Summit, MO 64082
If you suffer an injury that is someone else’s fault, the laws allow you to take legal action and obtain compensation. However, the burden is on you to investigate your claim, establish evidence about what occurred and prove that you are entitled to receive compensation. A Lee’s Summit personal injury lawyer at the Horn Law Firm, P.C., can help.
Our attorneys have more than two decades of experience representing injured clients, and we have a long track record of successful claims. Our offices are conveniently located in Lee’s Summit and in several locations throughout the Kansas City area. Call us today or contact us online to schedule a free consultation and evaluation of your case.
Types of Lee’s Summit Personal Injury Claims
Working with a local Lee’s Summit lawyer is a smart choice. Your attorney will be familiar with the local court system and available to conduct investigations and meet with you as needed. The Horn Law Firm, P.C., has offices in Lee’s Summit, and we have represented many clients injured in the area in cases such as:
- Car Accidents – Missouri is a fault state. This means that a person who causes a car accident is legally liable for compensating accident victims for all of their losses. These losses include those caused by property damage and personal injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents – The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration(NHTSA) estimates that motorcycle riders are 30 times more likely to die in accidents than drivers or passengers in cars or other vehicles. Motorcyclists are also more likely to be seriously hurt. As with any accident, the driver who is responsible for causing the motorcycle crash should cover all losses.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accident claims can be complicated. The driver can be held responsible, but there may also be others to make a claim against, including the trucking company employing the driver who caused the crash. A personal injury lawyer should be consulted to assist you in determining who is to blame and to pursue a claim on your behalf.
- Injuries to Children – When children are hurt, it can be especially devastating since they will have to cope with their injuries for the rest of their lives. You need to have compensation to provide them with the help they need for as long as they need it.
- Wrongful Death – Close family members whose loved ones are killed in accidents can pursue wrongful death claims to cover losses incurred before death (such as medical bills) and to obtain compensation for loss of companionship and a lifetime of lost earnings.
These and other cases can be resolved through negotiating an out-of-court settlement or through pursuing a claim in court. Cases must be handled in the local area where the injury occurred. A local Lee’s Summit lawyer can help you to take advantage of the legal protections available to you.
How a Lee’s Summit Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
At Horn Law Firm, P.C., we have dedicated our careers to helping clients coping with injuries. We work to make your claim stress-free by taking the legal burden off of you and by fighting on your behalf to get the maximum in compensation.
Our attorneys can meet you at our local Lee’s Summit office or at another location that is convenient for you. When you consult with our attorneys, we will conduct an initial investigation and case evaluation. We want to get your case off to the best start and help you to build a strong claim for damages.
Our background in investigating accidents and collecting evidence has helped us achieve great success in representing clients, whether we resolve cases outside of court or in a courtroom.
We treat every case with the importance it deserves and take every claim seriously.
If you are ready to find a Lee’s Summit personal injury lawyer who will be there for you, give us a call or contact us online today to schedule your free case evaluation.